Strategy Execution Excellence
Date: 23–25 January 2020
The best thought-out plans in a company aren’t worth the paper they are written on, if the organization is not able to pull them off. It is critical to transform winning strategies into genuine results and this program takes a step in that direction. Thus, the objective of this program is to familiarize business leaders with not only some core ideas that will help create strategies to achieve competitive advantage and growth in their company but, more importantly, lead the execution of those strategies effectively. Good execution is the great unaddressed issue in many companies today – and its absence is one of the biggest obstacles to the success of a company, and the cause of many disappointments that are mistakenly attributed to other causes.
The program will have following benefits to the participants:
- Understand the building blocks of strategy
- Create advantage over your rivals through competitive positioning and sustaining them
- Insights into creating high performing teams for effective strategy execution
- Successfully drive innovation initiatives in your company by addressing the challenges faced in their implementation
- Learn mechanisms to realize and benefits from synergy opportunities in companies
- Personal skills and capabilities to become an effective leader
- Ability to create an appropriate organizational architecture and culture which facilitates the execution of a chosen strategy
The benefits from the program will be enhanced, if a ‘team of 3-4 leaders’ from the same organization are able to attend it together. This will help them internalize the learning as a group, as well work together during the program to apply those concepts to enhance strategy execution efforts in their own context.
Business heads and function heads who are responsible for strategy formulation and execution for their business units.
Program Faculty Bio
Dr. Prashant Kale, who is a Professor of Strategy and International Business at the Jones School of Business, Rice University and at the Michigan Business School will be the primary faculty for the program. He has a degree in engineering, an MBA from the IIM – Ahmedabad and a PhD in management from the Wharton School. His research and teaching focuses on Corporate Strategy, Strategic Alliances & Joint Ventures, and Mergers and Acquisitions. He has published articles in reputed international journals such as the Harvard Business Review, California Management Review, Strategic Management Journal, MIT Sloan Management Review, European Management Journal, Managerial and Decision Economics, Academy of Management Proceedings, and has received recognition in numerous international conferences. Prashant has worked in the industry for several years and has held management responsibilities with companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Siemens, ICI Plc., in different countries. He has received over 20 awards for Excellence in Teaching and has also been rated among the Top 10 Business School Professors in the US by Bloomberg Businessweek.
23 – 25 January 2020
Rs. 75,000 + taxes (As applicable)
Fees should be paid in cheque or demand draft and made payable to “FLAME University Pune” at Pune. Please write the applicant name and “Program Name” at the back of the demand draft/cheque.
Payment should be mailed to FLAME University, 401, Phoenix Complex, Bund Garden Road, Opp. Residency Club, Pune – 411001, Maharashtra, India.
Fee can also be paid through Electronic Fund Transfer. The details are:
- For credit to Savings Bank A/c No.062010210000010, Account name – FLAME UNIVERSITY PUNE, Bank of India, Lavale Branch, Pune (RTGS/IFSC Code:BKID0000620)
- Name of Remitter:_____________(Please mention the name of the sponsoring organization)
- Purpose of Remittance: Strategy Execution Excellence
- FLAME University GST Number: 27AAATF2122L1ZW
Please inform us the complete transaction details so that we can connect the same.
FLAME University, Pune
How to apply
- Download the application form from http://cee.flame.edu.in/apply-now/ and follow the mailing instructions mentioned therein (or)
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details (or)
- Call us: +91-20 67906020 | +91 8454854112 | +91 9205361346
Early Bird Discount: Nominations received with payments 45 days before the program dates shall be entitled to an early bird discount of 5%. Early submission of fee and nomination does not, however, guarantee acceptance of application.
Group Discount: Please write to us email@example.com for more details.
Jones School of Business, Rice University